We are happy to welcome groups of any size to the museum. It is our goal to make the planning as easy as possible for you. Please look over the admission, tour and luncheon information below. Group pricing is available to groups of 20 or more and must be reserved through our staff and paid with one check. (Credit cards are accepted but are subject to a surcharge.) To book your tour, please call at 520 574-0462 Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm Mountain Standard Time or email us.
|Groups of 20+: Admission||$12.50 pp|
|20+ Tram Tour||$5.50 pp|
|20+ "Boneyard"/AMARG Tour||$6.50 pp|
You may be able to save another 50 cents per person by providing the bus and driver, pending advanced notice and docent availability. Ask our representatives for details!
GROUP MENU OPTIONS
1. Box Lunches—All lunches include iced tea, bottled water or fountain drink and potato chips. $10.50++ per person (+8.1% sales tax + 20% service charge)
- Roasted Turkey & Cheddar Sandwich—oven-roasted turkey, cheddar cheese, lettuce and tomato, served on 7-grain bread.
- Ham & Swiss Sandwich—ham, Swiss cheese, lettuce and tomato served on a brioche roll.
- Chicken Salad Sandwich with Sun Dried Pineapple & Cranberries—slow-poached chicken breast, sun-dried pineapple, cranberries and Picacho Peak pecans tossed with cherry dressing, served on seven-grain bread.
Treat your group to their favorite hand-dipped ice cream for an additional $2.50 per person (+8.1% sales tax).
2. Sky Pass Vouchers—Your guests may dine at their leisure in Flight Grill with a Sky Pass Voucher. Guests choose whatever entree, side, non-alcoholic beverage and dessert that they would like from the seasonal Flight Grill menu. $14.50 + per person (+8.1% sales tax)
For group dining questions please call at 520 618-4850 Monday through Friday during regular business hours (9-5) or email us.
KID & TEEN BIRTHDAY PARTIES
KID & TEEN BIRTHDAY PARTIES
Be the creative parent: the Pima Air & Space Museum is a unique place to celebrate your child's birthday! Kids 6 and under always enjoy FREE admission to the museum as do members. You may pre-order from our kid and teen menu and the adults may order from the regular Flight Grill menu or we can do whole pizzas (please call 520 618-4848 for whole pizza prices). We offer fantastic hand-scooped ice cream, but if you would prefer to bring in a birthday cake, we are happy to store it for you. We can only offer the use of the tables and chairs in the Flight Grill and can only store cake for you if you are actually purchasing lunch from Flight Grill. Please call the Flight Grill restaurant at 520 618-4848.
4 Saturdays a month we offer the public family programs called "Soarin' Saturdays" in the Dorothy Finley Space Gallery at 1:00pm (plus for 4-7 year olds we offer "Young Flyers Fun" at 3:00pm on the 4th Saturday, and on the 4th Wednesday at 10:00am). Your party attendees are welcome to join in (with advanced reservations).
- 1st Saturday of the Month—Model Make 'N Take (recommended for ages 5 and up or as a parent-child tandem project—1 child per parent).
- 2nd Saturday of the Month—Imagine Rockets (recommended for ages 8 and up)
- 3rd Saturday of the Month—How Things Fly (recommended for ages 8 and up)
- 4th Saturday of the Month—LEGO® Robotics Experience (recommended for ages 8 and up) and 3:00pm Young Flyers Fun (recommended for ages 4 to 7)
Please call 520 618-4819 or email our Curator of Education to make reservations for these Soarin' Saturday programs.
SCHOOL & YOUTH GROUPS
SCHOOL/YOUTH GROUP TOURS OF THE PIMA AIR & SPACE MUSEUM
The Pima Air & Space Museum is one of the premier aviation museums in North America—don't let your students miss this opportunity.
Tour options include:
- Self-guided Exploration of 3 aviation hangars, the Space Gallery and outdoor aircraft displays. Available 9:00am-4:00pm everyday except Thanksgiving day and Christmas day. Reservations required.
- Self-guided Main Hangar School Scavenger Hunt available to download. (Scavenger Hunt Answers)
- Docent-led General Aviation Tour—Grades K-5
- Docent-led Highlights of Aviation Tour—Grades 6-12
- Docent-led World War II Aviation Tour—Grades 7-12
Docent-led tours are only offered Thursday and Friday Mornings at 10:00am. All school/youth tours must be scheduled at least 30 days in advance. The tours feature an introduction to the 4 forces of flight and a docent-guided tour of our exhibition hangars.
Often the cost of transportation makes it more efficient to bring 2 or more classes at one time, if you are interested in this, ask our tour scheduler about special considerations for large groups.
Our Student/Teacher Activity Guide provides you with many tools to teach the wonders of aviation. To download, click on the link below.
Student / Teacher Activity Guide
School/Youth Groups can purchase a Box Lunch through Flight Grill.
For School/Youth Group menus please click here.
To book a student tour please call 520 574-0462 Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm or email us. Thank you.