We are happy to welcome groups of up to 400 people to the museum. It is our goal to make the planning as easy as possible for you. Please look over the admission, tour and luncheon information below. Group pricing is available to groups of 20 or more and must be reserved through our staff a minimum of 10 days in advance and paid with one check. (Credit cards are accepted but are subject to a surcharge.) To book your tour, please call at 520 574-0462 Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm Mountain Standard Time or email us.
- Group of 20+ Admission
- 20+ Tram Tour
- 20+ “Boneyard”/AMARG Tour
Group Menu Options
For adult groups of 12 or more, menu choices should be called in at least 72 hours in advance of your tour and must be paid in one payment.
- Box Lunches—All lunches include iced tea, bottled water or fountain drink and potato chips. $10.50++ per person (+8.1% sales tax + 20% service charge)
- Roasted Turkey & Cheddar Sandwich—oven-roasted turkey, cheddar cheese, lettuce and tomato, served on 7-grain bread.
- Ham & Swiss Sandwich—ham, Swiss cheese, lettuce and tomato served on a brioche roll.
- Chicken Salad Sandwich with Sun Dried Pineapple & Cranberries—slow-poached chicken breast, sun-dried pineapple, cranberries and Picacho Peak pecans tossed with cherry dressing, served on seven-grain bread.
- Sky Pass Vouchers—Your guests may dine at their leisure in Flight Grill with a Sky Pass Voucher. Guests choose whatever entree, side, non-alcoholic beverage and dessert that they would like from the seasonal Flight Grill menu. $17.50 + per person (+8.1% sales tax) For group dining questions please call at 520 574-0462 Monday through Friday during regular business hours or email us.