Your Admission Fee Covers
- The Main Hangar (3 hangars combined into 1: Hangar 1, Spirit of Freedom & Flight Central)
- 2 World War II Hangars (Hangars 3 & 4)
- The Dorothy Finley Space Gallery
- The Arizona Aviation Hall of Fame
- The 390th Memorial Museum (a separate museum on our grounds)
- 80 acres with more than 150 airplanes
- Kids "Soarin' Saturday" programs (adult participation required).
- 2 Docent-guided Walking Tours:
- The "Highlights of Aviation" tour starts at the Wright Flyer at 10:30am (and 1:30pm Dec. thru Apr.)
- The "World War II Aviation" tour starts inside Hangar 3 at 11:30am (and 2:30pm Dec. thru Apr.).
By entering the museum facility and/or participating in a museum activity or event, you consent and authorize without restriction or compensation to the possible use of your and your accompanying group's image appearing in photograph, audio, video or other formats which may be included in future media or marketing.